Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Blog, New Name

I was playing around with a new blog on Wordpress for a bit but found their interface to be awful so I'm back to Blogger! I'm renaming the blog but keeping the address so my previous postings will all be kept together. If you missed my introduction to my Wordpress blog here it is! I promises this will be the last move. I'll be here to stay for a while and plan to update regularly so you will be safe to add this blog to your RSS feed.


... 



I will be developing this blog around the understanding of the “self”. My posts will be explorations of what it means to be human in the created world we now find ourselves in. I believe that there are three “selves” we can explore: the physical, the spiritual and the digital.
Posts will discuss topics from popular culture to religion to social networks. My hope is that they will be written in a way that encourages both engagement and dialogue. If ever there is a topic you wish I would address please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments: